ZL21 1/10 No Prep Drag racing body
Premium Quality first of all
Our philosophy leads us not to settle for mediocrity or speculation, for each project we always pursue the same common thread: the best or nothing. To obtain products that fully meet our expectations, we dedicate months of virtual design and rendering in order to allow us to evaluate any improvements or details to be corrected.
QUALITY without any compromise is the basis of everything we make, the ZL21 body shell represents the perfect implementation of our philosophy that drives us to do better and that encourages us to make use of our know-how acquired in over 15 years of experience.
Bittydesign Engineering is synonymous with guarantee, authenticity and innovation.
The body shell was designed on AE DR10 chassis but can also be mounted on Losi 22S chassis No Prep Drag, Traxxas Slash* 2wd Drag Car & Traxxas Drag Slash 1/10.
- Made with high quality and genuine polycarbonate Lexan®, 1mm thick
- Included in the kit is a complete set of screws, nuts and washers necessary for correct fixing of the additional parts
- The additional front splitter, exhaust pipes and rear wing are also supplied with the body shell
- * for installation on Slash™ 2wd chassis it is necessary to purchase the following Traxxas codes to modify your model and make it suitable for the body shell: # 2531X, # 3636, # 2750R, # 2432, # 2444, # 2437, # 3740, # 2445, # 2443, shortened rear drive shafts and remove the front bumper
- Specs: length 640mm, width 280mm, height 164mm
- Wheelbase: 330mm
- Sold clear with protective film outside
- Included in the package a decal sheet pre-cut and the windows mask